Are you looking for an ordinary job or are you eager to start an exciting career at a dynamic international company? Are you prepared to invest yourself on a technological adventure in a forward thinking organization?
Our HR team will review your application carefully and get back to you.
Outside sales representative
(publish date : 09/08/2018)
Linkeo.com is one of the world’s largest international web agencies specializing in website design and online marketing solutions. Launched in Paris, France in 2000, Linkeo employs over 600 employees worldwide with over 27,000 customers.
As Linkeo continues to grow, we are excited to announce our expansion into the U.S. market. We are seeking determined, high performing outside sales professionals who want to become a part of our winning team. As an outside sales representative at Linkeo you will be responsible for territory growth, prospecting new business and building customer relationships. If you are a top performing outside sales representative, read on below!
Territory growth and development
- Grow the Long Island/Brooklyn territory
- Meet and exceed sales targets
Prospecting new business opportunities
- Identify and target prospective customers through cold calling
- Identify new customers through field research
- Identify customer needs and develop online marketing solutions
Building and maintain customer relationships
- Provide post-sale support to customers
- Effectively handle customer requests throughout the entire sales cycle
- Ensure customer satisfaction through consistent follow-up
- Excellent interpersonal skills (dynamic, strong relationship builder)
- Experience in outside B2B sales preferred
- Proven prospecting and new business development skills
- Goal-oriented, taste for challenge, fighting spirit
- Experience in digital sales considered an asset
- Must hold a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
- Competitive compensation (base salary + expense allowance + uncapped commissions)
- A dynamic working environment for a high-growth international company
- Career growth aligned with your performance and desire to reach goals as an outside sales representative
- Health and dental benefits
- Paid training
Job Type: Full-time